Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    oSullyB is on a distinguished road

Default App no longer reliable after Firefox 25.0.1 forced update

App no longer reliable after Firefox 25.0.1 forced update

Hi Sencha community,

I am having a problem with my application following the Firefox 25.0.1 forced update. My app is functional in all other browsers and was previously working in firefox. About every other time the site is opened in the FF 25 browser only, I will get one of several console errors on the ext library ("c is not a constructor", "doc.body is undefined," "url is undefined." On another occasional console error, one of my buttons is "undefined" but it should be, according to the javascript code). The other 50% of the time, the app runs with no problems on FF 25. I've tried to follow some breakpoints when the problem occurs but it leads to firefox crashing.

Has anyone also experienced some problems after the forced update?

Is there a way to override and make ext 4 behave as if the browser were Firefox 21, for example?

I would be happy to give some more info if necessary.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Would need to see some code. I have not heard of any odd reports for FF25, but that is not to say it does not exist.

With the error you gave, I suspect there is a hiccup in your code.

Vote Rating
    aw1zard2 has a spectacular aura about aw1zard2 has a spectacular aura about

I've tested my MVC app in Firefox 25.0.1 on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit using Ext JS 4.2.2 and have no issues at all.

If you can post some code we can double check things.

Vote Rating
    westy is a jewel in the rough westy is a jewel in the rough westy is a jewel in the rough

Sounds like a missing require somewhere, but some class somewhere is requiring it and sometimes loads first, hence your race condition.
    "c is not a constructor" is generally caused by a class that could not be found at instantiation time, in my experience.

Are you using new, or Ext.create to instantiate btw?
    The latter would tell you more...

HTH,Westy
    Product Architect
    Altus Ltd.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    oSullyB is on a distinguished road

Default thanks for the lead!

thanks for the lead!

Hi Westy, thanks for your information. It was a whole bunch of "requires" missing that by chance had never made a problem yet until FF25!

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar