Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: Sencha.IO status?

Answered: Sencha.IO status?

I've been waiting for the opportunity to use Sencha.IO and that time is now... but .... it looks like most if not all references to IO on the sencha site have been removed. The last thing I heard regarding IO was a survey Sencha sent out a few months back.

What's the status?

Thanks,
    JB
    I love being a dad (5 & 7), flying airplanes (KBED) and writing code (spaghetti).
    BostonMerlin aka John Bond aka JB
    See U @ SenchaCon '13

2. Sencha IO is discontinued; users signed up for Sencha IO got an email announcement to this effect a while back. The intended replacement is Sencha Space, but personally I've just abandoned IO and started writing my own backend as Space seems a lot more heavyweight and enterprise-centric than I need.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough

Sencha IO is discontinued; users signed up for Sencha IO got an email announcement to this effect a while back. The intended replacement is Sencha Space, but personally I've just abandoned IO and started writing my own backend as Space seems a lot more heavyweight and enterprise-centric than I need.

Thread Participants: 1