Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    vardhan22 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Horizontal Scroll Issue in GXT grid when grid is used as a nested in rowExpander

Answered: Horizontal Scroll Issue in GXT grid when grid is used as a nested in rowExpander

Hi All,
    I am trying to implement a Grid with row expander, which on row expansion show a grid with Data depending on which row is clicked for expansion.
    I have successfully implemented that by extending existing ROW EXPANDER and overriding beforeExpand to show custom widget. This part works well with no issue.

But, when i am trying to display the inner grid
    1) if i am using forceFit and autoFill, columns are not getting resized to fit the grid width, show i am not able to see all the columns.
    2) if i am setting them to false, then horizontalScroll bar is getting displayed but at the top (just below headers), so i am not able to see the data.

What can be the possible reasons for these issues?

I cannot post my whole code, as i work for a firm.
    I can mention my approach.

A FramedPanel is attached to a TabConfig ( i am using Framed Panel because, i needed several contents Panel inside that, all thse contents panels are kept inside a VLC)

One of these contentPanel, contains a grid, that has a rowExpnader(custom, which when expands shows a grid, implemented by extending RowExpander and overriding its method BeforeExpand), the issue is with the inner grid(which shows Horizontal ScrollBar at top)
    Thanks

2. The issue was
    I was writing some grid View setting statements like

Grid.getView().setStripeRows(true);
    Grid.getView().setColumnLines(true);

then, i was setting the view to a Grouping View, i reversed the order and its working.
    That is why code is required to solve problems

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    vardhan22 is on a distinguished road

The issue was
    I was writing some grid View setting statements like

Grid.getView().setStripeRows(true);
    Grid.getView().setColumnLines(true);

then, i was setting the view to a Grouping View, i reversed the order and its working.
    That is why code is required to solve problems

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar