Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    emkramer is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Grid Scrolling Based on Textfield Input?

Answered: Grid Scrolling Based on Textfield Input?

I need a feature similar to autocomplete where, when I type text in a textfield, the grid automatically scrolls to that row in the grid. So as I type a word, with each new character, it scrolls to that entry in the grid. I would be happy to be able to just scroll to the first character of the word if not the whole word. I have over 300 pages in my grid and I don't want to have to scroll through a lot of pages to find the entry in the grid.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks Scott, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Grid Scrolling Based on Textfield Input?

Grid Scrolling Based on Textfield Input?

I got it to the point where it selects the correct row but if the row is not in view, it won't scroll to it. However, I can scroll down and see that it is selected (highlighted). How can I force it to scroll the row into view after it selects it? I am using 3.3.

Thread Participants: 1