Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jose_carlos is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Question about uploading images

Unanswered: Question about uploading images

Hi I wonder if there is a way for me to upload an image and display the same in a component interface without having to copy it to a folder on the server, or save it in a database without having to use features of HTML 5?

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

There are a few articles on the web about sending it to localstorage if you did not want to use the html5 filesystem.

is that what you meant?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

In case of storing the locastorage, how could it be done?
    Would be stored the image contents or even the only way of its origin?

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

You can google: 'upload image localstorage' and there are many articles on performing this. I have not tried this myself.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I appreciate the answer, but from what I saw of HTML5 localStorage depends. If you watch my review of the restrictions that had requested shall not use HTML5.

Thread Participants: 1