Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    fabrizio.antonioli.optit is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: MVC with gxt3

Unanswered: MVC with gxt3

Hello,
    I have a problem to implement the MVC with GXT3, when compiling tells me:
    No source code is available for type com.sencha.gxt.legacy.client.mvc.Dispatcher, did you forget to inherit a required module?

But in the .xml file I added
    <inherits name='com.sencha.gxt.ui.GXT' />

Where am I wrong?

Attached is two small examples of how I implement the MVC with GXT2 and GXT3.

Thanks
    Fabrizio
    -->

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

In order to use the contents of the gxt-legacy jar (and we do not recomend this, but instead suggest you migrate to one of the more modern ways of solving these problems), you must add that jar to your classpath and add an inherits statement for com.sencha.gxt.legacy.Legacy.

Code:
    <inherits name="com.sencha.gxt.legacy.Legacy" />
    The Bindings code in legacy is superseded by the GWT Editor Framework, the Template is superseded by GWT's SafeHtmlTemplates and GXT 3's XTemplates, the MVC code is superseded by any GWT MVC or MVP library currently available and maintained (GWTP, MVP4G, etc). These are available to make your initial transition to GXT 3 easier, but are not commonly used.
    -->

Thread Participants: 1