Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Maxeta is on a distinguished road

Question Any plans for a Visual Studio plugin (Similar to the Eclipse plugin)?

Any plans for a Visual Studio plugin (Similar to the Eclipse plugin)?

I'd really like to see a plugin of sorts for Visual Studio. I know we can get somewhat of an intellisense setup, but it's not great. I'd like to see things like error checking, document integration, and a more intelligent intellisense. Any plans for something like this?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    weiguangcun can only hope to improve

Default aha~

aha~

Vote Rating
    Misiu has a spectacular aura about Misiu has a spectacular aura about

+1

Vote Rating
    pkellner will become famous soon enough pkellner will become famous soon enough

+99

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby is on a distinguished road

+1

Though I am slowly moving all my code into Sencha Architect, using it was a complete IDE. Switching back and forth between the two is about as painful, perhaps more so, than simply having to deal with SA's threadbare code editing features.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I understand why Architect was implemented that way, it makes it impossible for someone to break the visual design aspect by directly modifying the source (something you could do very easily in VS). Its a good safeguard for new users. However I wish there was an advanced mode that allowed direct access for more experienced users. Which is why our normal process is to visually design in Architect, then copy the view over to our Visual Studio project and continue from there.

Heck, before Architect, we just outright developed in VS since we're running ExtJS through a .NET website utilizing a REST based WCF Services as our AJAX recipients. I'd say we still spend 90% of our time in VS, and only 10% in Architect working up the base views visually.

Vote Rating

I've found that cut and paste from Architect to VS leads to a lot of mistakes. I try hard to keep everything in Architect and when I need to do more complex JavaScript, I just make my own components and include those in SA. Then, I work on those components in VS but I keep everything building and and all my view logic in SA all the time. it also helps with multiple team members since what they do does not affect the main SA project. I have not tried to have more than one person actually work on the main SA project, just the contributing components.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't recommend the cut/paste route for anyone new to ExtJS or Architect. We mainly use Architect for designing our initial views. Everything else we code by hand directly in VS (models, stores, controllers, etc.). Which is the main reason we're looking for some enhanced VS support (hopefully sooner rather than later).

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    al.todd is on a distinguished road

I'd second all of this - VS's js integration has improved with each recent release and is even better in 2013 I here.

I prefer to role my own - always have. Even in the asp.net days I never used a visual form builder.

What I really yearn for is a decent code completion SASS editor. The code completion of css in VS is brilliant (along with Resharper), so it cant be that hard to extend to sass or back-engineer the eclipse version. It seems the MS bods are gunning for LESS. There is an add-in for sass but is limited to code highlighting at best.

Vote Rating

Mindscape does have a nice SASS plugin for VS

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar