You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTJSIII-212 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mlavender is on a distinguished road

Default HtmlEditor insertAtCursor Fails in IE11 and ExtJS 3.4.2

HtmlEditor insertAtCursor Fails in IE11 and ExtJS 3.4.2

I'm a licensed user using ExtJS 3.4.2 which fixed almost all of the IE11 errors we has encountered with 3.4.0, but we recently had a bug report from a customer that identified a problem with the HtmlEditor control when you try to use the insertAtCursor method. This works properly in previous versions of IE and in all other browsers that we've tried. I've tried to find a fix myself by messing with the insertAtCursor code, but so far have come up empty.

I've creates a demonstration of this at: http://jsfiddle.net/mlavender/aEWB7/

I know this example is 3.4.0, but 3.4.2 isn't available on JSFiddle and the same behavior occurs using 3.4.2.

Code:
    Ext.onReady(function() {
        var htmlEditor = new Ext.form.HtmlEditor({
            width: 400,
            height: 200
        });
        new Ext.FormPanel({
            renderTo: Ext.getBody(),
            bodyStyle: 'padding: 5px 5px 0 5px;',
            items: [htmlEditor, {
                xtype: 'button',
                text: 'Insert Text',
                handler: function() {
                    htmlEditor.focus();
                    htmlEditor.insertAtCursor('This is a test');
                }
            }
            ]
        });
    });
    This is the only IE11 defect we have left since we upgraded to 3.4.2 and a fix would really be great.

Thank you

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

ExtJS 3.4.2 doesn't have IE11 browser detection integrated out of the box. You say your example works with IE10, though?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

ExtJS 3.4.2 definitely addressed all of the issues we were having with IE11, with the exception of the insertAtCursor issue. That problem only exists in IE11, and doesn't occur with other browsers or any previous version of IE (including 10) so far as I can tell. You can try the Fiddle I created to test -- I've noticed it helps to type some text into the editor field first then hit the Paste button, but it does work in all browsers/versions other than IE11.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Any follow-up on this? Have you been able to reproduce with the example I provided?

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

This may have to do with the useragent checking for IE11 which is part of what is not built into ExtJS 3.x at this time.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar