You found a bug! We've classified it as TOUCH-5312 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jeroen.vangorkum is on a distinguished road

Default missing style in first app guide

missing style in first app guide

the first app guide [1] is missing .home and .blog styles.

i know they can be copied from the getting_started example in the sdk directory, but i'd liked it better if the guide also showed how to compile this stylesheet, because i'm new to the compass/ sass thingies.

[1] Sencha Documentation: Touch 2.3.1: Guides: Overview: Building Your First App, http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2.3.1/#!/guide/first_app

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    fmoseley is just really nice fmoseley is just really nice fmoseley is just really nice fmoseley is just really nice fmoseley is just really nice

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jeroen.vangorkum is on a distinguished road

the compass/ sass way to add the missing style to your getting_started app, is:
    1. copy the .home and .blog rules from the getting_started example in the sdk directory (touch-2.3.1/examples/getting_started/resources/sass/app.scss) to app.scss in your app directory (<getting_started_app>/resources/sass/app.scss) and save the file.
    2. open a Sencha Cmd shell in the root of your <getting_started_app> and run:
      sencha compass compile resources/sass
    this wil rebuild - and overwrite - your app's stylesheet (<getting_started_app>/resources/css/app.css), with the .home and .blog rules added.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar