Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    andrew01210 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: 503 Service Unavailable

Answered: 503 Service Unavailable

Is this service still supported? It has been inconsistent for me lately, sometimes the image loads and other times it does not due to 503 Service Unavailable error. I see this on the how-to blog as well
    https://www.sencha.com/learn/how-to-use-src-sencha-io/

2. We're having some trouble with the image service today. It's running intermittently now, but it's being worked on and should be back up and running soon.

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about

We're having some trouble with the image service today. It's running intermittently now, but it's being worked on and should be back up and running soon.

Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager:
    sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TyroneA is on a distinguished road

I keep getting the same in production. I am using this service in production, and I keep getting 503's. I don't know if I should pull the service. This has been happening for a while now.

I also am hesitant to include the service in another project I am using. Could you please tell me if this is still supported and how to progress from here?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Josh Harrison is on a distinguished road

Default JavaScript fallback

JavaScript fallback

I also use the service and have had this problem. I've written a graceful JavaScript fallback you may be interested in using:

https://github.com/ultrapasty/sencha-src-image-fallback

It falls back to local SRCs if src.sencha.io returns an error on the first request. Feel free to take, use, modify etc.