Vote Rating
    6dust is on a distinguished road

Default List of available config types?

List of available config types?

Is there a list somewhere that shows the different values for the "type" attribute of the config settings in a user extension definition?

By trial and error I've figured out that type "datafield" will correctly show the fields of a type "store" that has been also been added to the config, but I'm very curious about all of the types available. I'm specifically looking for the value for a TreeStore type, but none of the values I've tried are working. A full list would be very helpful.

Thanks,
    Eric

Sencha - Architect Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    honestbleeps has a spectacular aura about honestbleeps has a spectacular aura about

At a quick glance (not quite complete), here's a good chunk of them:

boolean, string, array, datafield, controller, model, view, store, date, function, number, template, typedarray...

Off the top of my head I'm not sure if we support a 'treestore' type specifically, but you could certainly use 'store' -- that won't restrict your selection to just tree stores though, which I'm guessing is your goal - is that correct? If it is, I do have some help for you! A bit more complex than just adding 'treestore', but not too hard!
    Steve Sobel
    @honestbleeps
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating
    6dust is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the quick response! You are correct, I would like for the dropdown to show just tree stores, but I would also be okay with using "store" and selecting the tree store from the full list. The problem with that is when I put in "store" as the type, the dropdown doesn't include any tree stores, only regular stores.

Thread Participants: 1