Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    coolfish is on a distinguished road

Default logger.js failing to load, this seems to have popped up out of nowhere

logger.js failing to load, this seems to have popped up out of nowhere

So literally after coming back from a walk with my dog, my app stopped working.

This is in Chrome evergreen (32.0.1700.107 (Official Build248368)) on OS X, ST 2.3.0. I didn't change anything, git confirms it, and out of nowhere it stops working. Tried rebuilding, clearing all the data/caches/etc, and of course the reference to Logger = false in app.json (which the buildOptions aren't even there in the first place, this was a bug back in 2.0.1 apparently). Note that in Safari (latest), it loads fine..!

The file is actually there (can load it right in the address bar), but I get a "failed" in the console as to its load status (not a 404).

Any ideas?!

edit: Chrome Version 34.0.1832.0 canary works fine. Seems like an update from Google has mucked things up. If anyone figures out how to solve this, please share!

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all

What version of Sencha Cmd are you using? Please verify that there are no references to Ext.Logger in your code. I see there is a open bug for this.
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?215026

Get more personalized support via a support subscription.

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out
    Sencha training
    Sencha Touch in Action

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Need to include a test case use:
    The official Sencha Fiddle

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Sencha Cmd v4.0.0.203

Only refs to Ext.Logger are in /touch/src

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    PacMani is on a distinguished road

This can also be an Adblock Plus fault. I found out that the "Easy Privacy" list blocks the loading of Logger.js and thus all your sencha apps do not work anymore. Uncheck that list in the AdBlock options. It looks like that list has been updated some days ago, causing this error to pop out of nowhere.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by PacMani View Post
    This can also be an Adblock Plus fault. I found out that the "Easy Privacy" list blocks the loading of Logger.js and thus all your sencha apps do not work anymore. Uncheck that list in the AdBlock options. It looks like that list has been updated some days ago, causing this error to pop out of nowhere.
    That was exactly it, funny I never thought to take a look there. Thanks!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    PacMani is on a distinguished road

Alternatively you can also add localhost or your development server to your whitelist (always a good idea anyways), and keep EasyPrivacy on.

I found that solution randomly, after installing AdBlock in Chrome Canary, it also messed up.

Thread Participants: 2