Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi porno internet sitemiz olan ve sex tarzi bir site olan sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir.
Gelmiş geçmiş en büyük porno sitemiz olan 2pe de her zaman en kaliteli pornoları sunmayı hedefledik. Diğer video sitemiz olan vuam da ise hd porno ağırlıklı çalışmalara başladık.
Finally it's there a new stable version of the new Gui Designer for ExtJs 2.1.0.
With this designer you can create you own GUI by just drag and drop of ExtJs elements. The result is saved in a JSON file which can be loaded outside the designer.
For download use this external link. The link contains code and documentation in one file. Because of limitations of the forum we decided to stop adding attachments to this thread. Please used the link provided.
This is brilliant, and will make creating skeleton systems a breeze. One thing though, would it be possible to limit the parameter list to things that are only applicable for the element highlighted?
So if I'm "styling" a particular form element, only the parameters applicable to the form element would be selectable (or in some way highlighted).
That would make things easier (instead of having to scroll through a long list of attributes, you only scroll through the ones applicable), but more importantly, it would also be an excellent learning tool, where you could become better familiar with each element and its parameters.
I love your work on this, it is very usable and has some cool features. The one issue I am having with it though is that I tried adding a tbar/bbar to a panel. I tried using two methods:
1st: Added the tbar config option from the combo box and clicked into the scripteditor to add it.
2nd: I clicked on the Edit JSON button and added a tbar in there.
Both methods worked initially, but as soon as I tried opening the code again it would escape out all of the tbar code and starts throwing errors. It would try and place quotes around the tbar code and add slashes. Haven't had time to look into it to see what could be causing the escaping.