1. #11
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    72
    Vote Rating
    0
    fallenrayne is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Ok, I kinda figured out the toolbars now, by adding a new element to the panel I want the toolbar in and changing the xtype to toolbar. Still having an issue when trying to create a menu.

    Also, is it possible to set widths and heights that are non-pixel? In my application I have a border layout with West and Center having a width of 50%. Is this something that could be implemented into this?
    ------------
    Brandon

  2. #12
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    223
    Vote Rating
    0
    tof is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by fallenrayne View Post
    Also, is it possible to set widths and heights that are non-pixel? In my application I have a border layout with West and Center having a width of 50%. Is this something that could be implemented into this?
    Yes, but not with a border layout.

    For this I use an AbsoluteLayout :
    http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.ph...429#post109429
    Christophe Badoit
    aka Tof

    My work : Lesiteimmo.com - Unobstrusive ExtJs Powered !

  3. #13
    franckxx
    Guest

    Default


    aie aie !!!

    Grid and Tree Support.....ARG, so COOL !

    I ge to test it immediately !!

    THX for your SPEED 1.3 h

  4. #14
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    119
    Vote Rating
    0
    sierk is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by fallenrayne View Post
    Ok, I kinda figured out the toolbars now, by adding a new element to the panel I want the toolbar in and changing the xtype to toolbar. Still having an issue when trying to create a menu.

    Also, is it possible to set widths and heights that are non-pixel? In my application I have a border layout with West and Center having a width of 50%. Is this something that could be implemented into this?
    On a panel you should be able to use tbar as an option and therefor don't have to play with xtype. (You first option) Menubar i have to look at because i never created one with the designer yet.

    Note: Version 1.2 had problems with the javascript for tbar, has been fixed in version 1.3

    For Height en Width i will change the type support so that it can be a precentage.

    Sierk

  5. #15
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Maida Vale
    Posts
    96
    Vote Rating
    0
    dearsina is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    This might seem insignificant, but would be very useful, could you include a "Copy JSON" button, so you don't have to click on edit, highlight all, copy, close?

    This tool has saved me sooo much time, I love it!

  6. #16
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    119
    Vote Rating
    0
    sierk is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by dearsina View Post
    This might seem insignificant, but would be very useful, could you include a "Copy JSON" button, so you don't have to click on edit, highlight all, copy, close?

    This tool has saved me sooo much time, I love it!
    We have added this to the next release (1.4), but for Firefox (after user aproval) and IE. Buttons of menu can now be enabled or disabled.

    Sierk

  7. #17
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Plano, Tx.
    Posts
    21
    Vote Rating
    1
    dlethe is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default So how in the heck do you save work-in-process?

    So how in the heck do you save work-in-process?


    Ok, I give up.. how do you save / load work-in-process so you can pick up the design process where you left off?

  8. #18
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    54
    Vote Rating
    0
    Lev_A is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default Bug when create table layout

    Bug when create table layout


    Try to create Table layout 3 column and 2 rows and results:
    Code:
    {
    layout:"table",
    layoutConfig:/*BEGIN*/{
    columns:3
    }/*END*/,
    defaults:/*BEGIN*/{
    
    }/*END*/,
    items:[{
        html:"col 0, row 0"
      },{
        html:"col 0, row 1"
      },{
        html:"col 1, row 0"
      },{
        html:"col 1, row 1"
      },{
        html:"col 2, row 0"
      },{
        html:"col 2, row 1"
      }]
    }
    but must be:
    Code:
    {
    layout:"table",
    layoutConfig:/*BEGIN*/{
    columns:3
    }/*END*/,
    defaults:/*BEGIN*/{
    
    }/*END*/,
    items:[{
        html:"col 0, row 0"
      },{
        html:"col 1, row 0"
      },{
        html:"col 2, row 0"
      },{
        html:"col 0, row 1"
      },{
        html:"col 1, row 1"
      },{
        html:"col 2, row 1"
      }]
    }

  9. #19
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    119
    Vote Rating
    0
    sierk is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by dlethe View Post
    Ok, I give up.. how do you save / load work-in-process so you can pick up the design process where you left off?
    Currently you cannot save or load work then doing it manualy. Use the show json to copy and past you code. In the release 1.4 we are working on right now, we have added support for loading and saving to url. So use copy and past for the moment.

    Sierk

  10. #20
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    119
    Vote Rating
    0
    sierk is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Lev_A View Post
    Try to create Table layout 3 column and 2 rows and results:
    Fixed this problem in code for next release.

Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi xnxx internet sitemiz olan ve porn sex tarzi bir site olan mobil porno izle sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli porno izle siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir. Mesela diğer sitelerimizden bahsedecek olursak, en iyi hd porno video arşivine sahip bir siteyiz. "The Best anal porn videos and slut anus, big asses movies set..."