Ext User
    Vote Rating
    sierk is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Nam View Post
    I've had troubles getting this to work properly, so I thought I would mention it here...

You may want to take a look into this....
    Hi,

I know that in the current version there are some path problems. The current code tries to construct the path by going trough the loaded java files. This will change, with a lot of other stuff, in the new version 2.1.0 that is currently on the way. Then you can specfiy the full path in the toolbox config item. Keep in mind that this problem is also there for code editor.

The best way to solve it for now is go into the code of the desginer.js and find the place where we make the path. Replace this with you hard code path.

Sierk

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Exclamation Looking for testers

Looking for testers

Hi all,

It has been a while but i almost finished version 2.1.0. This is version has a number of new features and a large number of bug fixes. Before i want to release the version in general i am looking for people who are using a version 2.0.x and want to help it make more stable.

I already want to thanks Samuraijack who is already helping.

So i you are willing to help testing send me a private message and i will provide you a download link.

Sierk

Current changelist Version 2.1.0:
    + Added a new json parser therefor begin and end tags are no longer needed in code
    + Visual resize added activated by context menu
    + Visual move of element in absolute layout activated by context menu
    + Added XType fallback to panel for unknown xtypes
    + All xtypes which are loaded before guidesigner is load are now selectable
    + Found a good solotion for property grid error
    + Split single javascript files containing multiple classes into files
    + Added "scope.!<VAR>" in json object, so you can create local objects if they don't exist
    + Toolbox is forced to do a layout before showing.
    + Changed version of base ExtJs to 2.2 instead of 2.0, so it also works correlty on firefox 3.0
    + You can now add you own property editors, bye setting "editor" in properties.json
    + Undo and redo are now keeping track of selected element
    + Active item is now selected in code tree
    + Codetree can now also be used beside drag drop in designer to reorganize code elements.
    + Url options can now beused to configure designer window: window=1 (shows window mode) docked=1 (will dock designer)
    + A error statusbar and tab have been added to show errors. Click on error icon on statusbar to show or hide detailtab
    * Fixed when removing all properties of node also the node is removed
    * Fixed redrawElement problem causing a blank screen to be shown
    * Fixed problem in propertygrid that selectionboxes which where allowed to be customized could not be changed
    * Fixed refresh is now using redraw instead of reloading config
    * Fixed Before showing the preview window the designer is cleared, therefor no conflicts any more with same extjs ids
    * Fixed the codetree was not cleared when last element removed

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    heikochan is on a distinguished road

Hi Sierk, thanks for the contribution of the Free Gui designer, it helps alot!

but for me (a newbie) in Extjs, i have some suggestions,
    i rather like putting the tree structure panel(Code Tree) and the (Components) panel separaterly(showing them on the screen at the same time without tab switching)...

Since every time i want to add a new component, i need to switch the tab,
    but the fact is that i am concentrated in the tree structure panel(Code Tree)and the property of each elements...while i need to add the elements at the same time,

so i am suggesting that could the (Components) panel be a standalone tool bar so that i can easily keep track on the structure and the properties of the elements?
    just like http://tof2k.com/ext/formbuilder/ this builder?

i am also new to user Interface, so i am not sure if my suggestion make sense or not

but P.s. many thanks to your GUI designer! it is reali very helpful!

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by heikochan View Post
    Hi Sierk, thanks for the contribution of the Free Gui designer, it helps alot!

but for me (a newbie) in Extjs, i have some suggestions,
    i rather like putting the tree structure panel(Code Tree) and the (Components) panel separaterly(showing them on the screen at the same time without tab switching)...

Since every time i want to add a new component, i need to switch the tab,
    but the fact is that i am concentrated in the tree structure panel(Code Tree)and the property of each elements...while i need to add the elements at the same time,

so i am suggesting that could the (Components) panel be a standalone tool bar so that i can easily keep track on the structure and the properties of the elements?
    just like http://tof2k.com/ext/formbuilder/ this builder?

i am also new to user Interface, so i am not sure if my suggestion make sense or not

but P.s. many thanks to your GUI designer! it is reali very helpful!

Hi,

The code tree is only there to edit hidden components. Because compared to formbuilder each field in the designer can be visual moved or cloned by dragging it. Also we are going to add inline editing of labels(2.2) and visual resize (2.1).

I know there is to little documenation on how to use it. There for i will create and publish a demo with the release of 2.1 and hopefully some user documentation.

Sierk

Ext User
    Vote Rating

hi, sierk, oic !!
    i in fact duno it can d'nd
    now it is easier to handle!!
    thanks!

how about copy function?
    does it allow me to copy some elements? thanks!

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Default Clone object by holding down shift while dragging

Clone object by holding down shift while dragging

Quote Originally Posted by heikochan View Post
    hi, sierk, oic !!
    i in fact duno it can d'nd
    now it is easier to handle!!
    thanks!

how about copy function?
    does it allow me to copy some elements? thanks!
    Copy of elements or group of elements can be done by starting a drag with shift holding down. This will start clone mode. You have to have shift pressed before starting drag in version 2.0.x as of version 2.1 it can also be pressed during drag.

Sierk

Ext User
    Vote Rating

oo!!! i get it !!! thanks!!

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Finaly version 2.1.0 is release 'Visual Resize and New JsonParser'
    • A compressed version of designer is added (Ext.ux.guid.plugin.Desginer-all.js)
    • Added a new json parser therefor begin and end tags are no longer needed in code
    • Visual resize added activated by context menu
    • Visual move of element in absolute layout activated by context menu
    • Added XType fallback to panel for unknown xtypes
    • All xtypes which are loaded before guidesigner is loaded are now selectable
    • Found a good solotion for property grid error
    • Split single javascript files containing multiple classes into files
    • Added "scope.!<VAR>" in json object, so you can create local objects if they don't exist
    • Toolbox is forced to do a layout before showing.
    • Changed path ExtJs version can be changed, still using 2.0.1 as base because of stablility
    • You can now add you own property editors, by setting "editor" in properties.json
    • Undo and redo are now keeping track of selected element
    • Active item is now selected in code tree
    • Codetree can now also be used beside drag drop in designer to reorganize code elements.
    • Url options can now beused to configure designer window: window=1 (shows window mode) docked=1 (will dock designer) debug=1 (compression off)
    • A error statusicon and tab have been added to show errors. Click on error icon on statusbar to show or hide detailtab
    • A simple loader for javascript and stylesheets is added (require)
    • Third party design elements can be configured (componentFiles) to be added to Components tree
    • Components can be ExtJs version dependend, just set isVersion in component config.
    • Wizard are now stored in wizard directory in json format.
    • Added code to allow tabpanel selection
    • When adding a second form into a form, the second form is transformed into layout
    • ScriptEditor has been replace by CodeField this also resolves a number of bugs in this area
    • You can drag you saved code to the designer, which will be loaded through JSONPanel or in case when shift key pressed or Repository is not supporting url data is appended
    • Optionpanel added
    • Resize of show window is stored in json and will be used when showing again
    • Fixed a lot of small bugs
    • Updated documentation

Enyou and use external download to download the full code.

Sierk

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    fionn is on a distinguished road

Default Problem with object selection

Problem with object selection

I create a borderlayout (north and west) and add a tab panel to center (1 tab). Now I want to add items to the tab. Unfortunately I cant select it and the "Select" Tab in the Designer window is entirely empty. Whats wrong?

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by fionn View Post
    I create a borderlayout (north and west) and add a tab panel to center (1 tab). Now I want to add items to the tab. Unfortunately I cant select it and the "Select" Tab in the Designer window is entirely empty. Whats wrong?

What wrong is that there is a internal error, a variable el has no value causing the error, that item is not redrawn. When hitting the refesch button it is. I will create a bug for this and will try to solve it. Check out subversion to get the latest release with fixes.

Sierk

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar