Sencha - Community Support Team mschwartz's Avatar
    San Diego, Peoples' Republic of California
    Vote Rating
    mschwartz will become famous soon enough mschwartz will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPain View Post
    I made a patch to your current svn revision. Fixes a issue with your php code for saving and opening files. At least on my server it was turning all " into \" which wouldn't allow me to reload it after saving.

I also added two little quick things. I included jsmin and a js formatter and added 2 new buttons on the json edit window and the codefield box's.

I signed up on your bugtracker also. Which is why i added the jsmin feature i saw someone had put in a feature request for it and figured it wouldn't take me long to do. and the library i used to do both the formatting and minify has no license conflicts. Both say you can use it for whatever you see fit basicly. I'm not sure if you want this patch or not but i figured i'd offer just let me know where to send it if you do.

Also if i can find the time today i'm gonna try to finish one of other change or addon. Putting this awesome app of yours into a adobe air app with a new file provider using the system open and save options. I haven't gotten to far into it so i don't know how well it will work but in theory at least in my mind should be pretty easy to do.

I have a few other ideas to which if i complete i will share with you and you can include them or not up to you.

I'll also send you a copy of that if you wish. When i get it finished i'd also be willing time allowing to keep the adobe air version up2date with your based version.

I really like what you have made here so just trying to help a little bit.
    http://www.php.net/magic_quotes

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    dbassett74 is on a distinguished road

Although this thing LOOKS pretty nice, it seems completely useless. For example, why can't it support adding another BorderLayout into the Center of an existing BorderLayout? Also, why can't I click on an existing item and Edit the properties? What does the "Select" tab do? It is always empty for me. Seems like a lot of work left to do.

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

You can add a border layout inside another border layout (but there is a display error, which can be fixed by clicking redraw.
    The select tab should show a tree of the generated components, but it also didn't work all the time for me.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vuv is on a distinguished road

Default Ext 2.1.0 Gui Designer

Ext 2.1.0 Gui Designer

Is there any documentation of how to use the GUI Designer extension? I'm fairly new at ExtJS.

Thank you.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    rongren is on a distinguished road

thanks

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Nekiy is on a distinguished road

Default Invisible property

Invisible property

How I may components property to do invisible in left bottom site. But in JSON this property need to be?

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    dbassett74 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Nekiy View Post
    How I may components property to do invisible in left bottom site. But in JSON this property need to be?
    Translation please?

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Nekiy is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by dbassett74 View Post
    Translation please?
    I want some properties of a component, to hide for editing. But in generated JSON these properties should be in my defaults values. I can make this configure, or I should edit functions Javascript for this?

Vote Rating
    MikeB is on a distinguished road

A little more specific information would be helpful. Such as what components do you want to use? What components do you want to hide during editing?

Providing a code example / screen shot of what you want the designer outputs with some comments on what parts are to be hidden, etc would be a good starting point.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    SchattenMann is an unknown quantity at this point

thats one of the most useful work i've seen...i mean, using extjs to simplify the work to develop on extjs...is great!

congrats

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar