Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Periyasamy A is on a distinguished road

How to get GUI builder source code?

Vote Rating
    Tim Toady is a jewel in the rough Tim Toady is a jewel in the rough Tim Toady is a jewel in the rough Tim Toady is a jewel in the rough

This is really old and dated. Sencha now offers a product called Sencha Architect that is the same idea except much more advanced.
    http://www.sencha.com/products/architect/

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Periyasamy A is on a distinguished road

Default Customized GUI designer

Customized GUI designer

I need to develop own customized GUI designer and integrate in webapplication

Vote Rating
    Tim Toady is a jewel in the rough Tim Toady is a jewel in the rough Tim Toady is a jewel in the rough Tim Toady is a jewel in the rough

Well the code is attached to the first post in this thread. It is based on an old version of Ext though. I personally wouldn't use it for anything other than to get an idea of how someone else went about doing it.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Redsandro is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Toady View Post
    This is really old and dated. Sencha now offers a product called Sencha Architect that is the same idea except much more advanced.
    http://www.sencha.com/products/architect/
    This seems like a wonderful product. However, some of us adhere to the Open Source philosophy and the thought that everyone has rights as described by the Free Software Definition.

In that light, I too am interested in open projects that allows you to build interfaces rather than some commecial product that is steeply priced at $400, making it only feasible for commercial developers that use it on a regular basis rather than the occasional Ext design for non-profit projects.

I am curious if any free alternative has ever been developed for a more modern Ext version. Like Ext 4.

Vote Rating

I am not aware of any open source alternatives for 4.x. I love open source software and the philosophy behind it. The issue is that when there are alternatives to proprietary software, they are often incomplete, lower quality, or not maintained. The lack of maintenance is exactly why this project is stuck in a very old version of Ext. I certainly applaud anyone's effort to develop an open source alternative. Most people would rather spend the $400 or just code by hand than spend the massive amount of time to develop an alternative though.

Personally, I would just code by hand for non-profit projects since the framework itself is available under the GPL. A GUI builder is by no means required for developing an Ext application.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Plus, the old unmaintaned Ext2 builder produces code that is compatible with Ext3. Ext4 I'm not sure, haven't used builder yet.

Basic outlining is the same for elements, you'll just need to add modern functionality manually.

Either way, I applaud the same efford, so I hope Periyasamy A's implementation will be open and released.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Anything new?

Anything new?

Any new developments on free to use GUI designers?

I have noticed that over at DHTMLX.com, where they have a similar GPL/Commercial dual-licensing thing going on, they do have a (free to use) GUI designer online.

I think it's good for business even, because it encourages new people to use the framework. More users is more use, is more potential future clients.

Sencha should have a basic builder online (and keep advanced features for the commercial product), imo.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar