Ext User
    Vote Rating
    sierk is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mattup View Post
    I may need to imbed Gui Designer in another application, what is the best way to accomplish this?
    You can do this in two ways:
    Always include the JsonPanel and Designer javascript files and then
    A. Place it in a json file as a design element in you designer and load this json file with the JsonPanel.
    PHP Code:
    new Ext.Viewport({

layout'fit',

items : new Ext.ux.JsonPanel({autoLoad:'json/designer.json'})
       }).
    show(); 
    or B. Just include use it as a object.
    PHP Code:
     new Ext.Viewport({

layout 'fit',

items: new Ext.ux.Designer({border:false,customProperties true})
     }).
    show(); 
    You should choise the solutions which fits your coding style, the viewport can be any other object that can contain a panel. Like for example a panel.

Adding the designer as a design element can be done by adding the following code line to the Components config item in index.html. In the version 1.5 (current under development) we will have added th designer as advanced element with property support.
    PHP Code:
    Components : [
                    [
    'Designer','Designer','The designer',{xtype:'designer'}]
                  ], 
    Sierk

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    dchapiesky is on a distinguished road

Sierk,

Where do we find the latest 1.4 release? Do we look for an attachment in the forum, or do you have a site where is made available?

I'm use to sourceforge and javascript distribution is totally foreign to me.

Anyway - extJS + GUI Builder = Best Thing I've Seen In A Long Long Time.... Kudos to you...
    - Daniel

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dchapiesky View Post
    Sierk,

Where do we find the latest 1.4 release? Do we look for an attachment in the forum, or do you have a site where is made available?

I'm use to sourceforge and javascript distribution is totally foreign to me.

Anyway - extJS + GUI Builder = Best Thing I've Seen In A Long Long Time.... Kudos to you...
    - Daniel
    Release is in first item of this thread, just click on the attachment.

Sierk

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by kaki View Post
    label can not use.
    As of version 1.4 GuiBuilder is bundled ExtJs 2.02. This version of ExtJS is required to support label (Element is in Forms). Have tested this on IE and FireFox.

Sierk

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    dfx is on a distinguished road

Hello to all!

I am new to ext and i would need some help. I am doing a litlle modification with gui designer ver. 1.3 and i would like to know, where and how can i disable panels ( in case i want to disable elements tree upper on left site.... how and where can i do this in code ? ).. i would really need some help...

Thank you very much,

DFX

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dfx View Post
    Hello to all!

I am new to ext and i would need some help. I am doing a litlle modification with gui designer ver. 1.3 and i would like to know, where and how can i disable panels ( in case i want to disable elements tree upper on left site.... how and where can i do this in code ? ).. i would really need some help...

Thank you very much,

DFX
    To disable a element select the disabled option from the add combobox and hit enterkey this will add the disabled option to item grid and from there you can put it to true.

Sierk

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Hello!

How do u mean that ?? i dont think u understand me .. i would like to modify code, so that whole designer would look different... i have already deleted bottom elements ( i need some kind of form generator, so user can generate his own forms, but i would like to remove some options that default designer has, like it is tree window, i have already removed some components, i left just forms, removed panels also at bottom components categories... ) ... the problem is i dont know where and how can i remove whole upper left element tree becouse i dont want users to see it ...

Thank you very much,

DFX

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dfx View Post
    Hello!

How do u mean that ?? i dont think u understand me .. i would like to modify code, so that whole designer would look different... i have already deleted bottom elements ( i need some kind of form generator, so user can generate his own forms, but i would like to remove some options that default designer has, like it is tree window, i have already removed some components, i left just forms, removed panels also at bottom components categories... ) ... the problem is i dont know where and how can i remove whole upper left element tree becouse i dont want users to see it ...

Thank you very much,

DFX
    You cannot remove treepanel because this is the container which store the code parts for each element. We create the json by walking down this tree.

Sierk

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Hello!

So that means that i cannot visual remove any panel ?