Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    svennergr is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Some trouble with chart axis

Unanswered: Some trouble with chart axis

Hey folks,

I need your help again.

I have a store, that holds data from the past 10 minutes. Every 2nd second I am adding data to the store, and removing the oldest one. So the data stores 300 datapairs.

So now, I want to draw a chart representing this data. One data pair is "height" and one is a "time"-value, I will increment on every update. So each datapair has its "time" as id.

I want to display my time on the x-axis. But I need a static "label" there. Just holding "-10min" and in the middle "-5min".

How is my approach?

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all

Get more personalized support via a support subscription.

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out
    Sencha training
    Sencha Touch in Action

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Need to include a test case use:
    The official Sencha Fiddle

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    svennergr is on a distinguished road

Yea fine. But I think, I cant handle these attributes since I have dynamically updated items. My store starts with:
    Code:
     [{height: 115, time: 0},{height: 116, time: 1}, ... ,{height:113, time: 299}]
    When I add something now, I will remove the oldest object. In this case it is {height: 115, time: 0} and add an {height: 112, time: 300} at the end of the store. So my max-value of time changes!

Thread Participants: 1