Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

Default New upcoming Kanban Panel Component

New upcoming Kanban Panel Component

Here's a preview of our upcoming Bryntum Kanban Panel for Ext JS, which will integrate nicely with both Ext Scheduler and Ext Gantt, sharing the same data model and stores. More info coming soon! Any feature requests or suggestions would be awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnO6SqbK0nc

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough

That looks very cool! Thanks for letting us know about this new addition.
    Get on the Fast Track with Sencha Training http://sencha.com/training

Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

Thanks Gary, excited about initial release next week

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Ekambos is a jewel in the rough Ekambos is a jewel in the rough Ekambos is a jewel in the rough Ekambos is a jewel in the rough

Sweet !!!!!

Looking forward too.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all

Very cool demo.

Vote Rating

Thanks LesJ, if anyone has suggestions for features - please thrown them in here!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Ekambos is a jewel in the rough Ekambos is a jewel in the rough Ekambos is a jewel in the rough Ekambos is a jewel in the rough

I will def. have some inputs once I played with it.
    Cant wait

Vote Rating
    Misiu has a spectacular aura about Misiu has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mankz View Post
    Thanks LesJ, if anyone has suggestions for features - please thrown them in here!
    Just out of curiosity I've searched for similar control (software) and I found http://www.targetprocess.com/product I've created account and started playing.
    One thing that I like there is ability to collapse columns similar to zoom functionality that is presented in Your demo, but only for specific column.

I know this is initial release, so probably from release to release there will be ton on new features and updates like in other Bryntum products.
    Can't wait to try this new component! Any day now

Vote Rating

Been thinking in those lines too. Columns should either be able to have a fixed box size or dynamic, based on the amount of content in them. Great feedback

Vote Rating
    Misiu has a spectacular aura about Misiu has a spectacular aura about

Any news on release? Can't wait