Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    AndreV is on a distinguished road

Default Editable Live Grid Updates Incorrect Row (GXT 2.3)

Editable Live Grid Updates Incorrect Row (GXT 2.3)

If I page down in my live grid and update a cell with a text editor, the change doesn't display in the cell when I complete the edit.

However, if I page up I see that the corresponding row on the first page now has the updated value.

My grid displays 10 rows per page and if I'm displaying rows 11-20 and update row 11, the RowClick handler's event indicates a row index of 1.

Do live grids support cell edits? or (hopefully) it's just something I'm doing wrong here.

Incidentally, the event's getModel function does return the correct store entry.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    AndreV is on a distinguished road

I'm trying to work around this but it's proving very difficult.

It's looking like a bug in the GXT codebase to me. The funtion deferStartEditing in the class EditorSupport is always called with a row index relevant to the current page on the grid and doesn't take into account the offset of the page.

This row index is used to get the entry from the store before edit - so whichever page I'm on I'm always getting an entry from the first page.

Would be very grateful if someone could look into this one please.

Thanks.