Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kloo2014 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Speed up reload time during development?

Unanswered: Speed up reload time during development?

I am trying to decide whether I would like to use sencha for my next webapp. For my first generated app, I used the (sencha generate app) and hosted it on my VPS (sencha web start). Everything works fine, but the start-up time and for everytime I refresh the page, it takes at least 5 seconds to go from 3 dots loading screen to fully loaded page. And this is only for a blank state app. This is really unacceptable for me if I were to do a full development from scratch (I am the type of person who likes to modify few lines of code at a time and refresh to see the result).

So is there any way to minimize this slow startup time for development?

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all

App reloading time with development isn't a good test as production versions of your app will be minified and optimized and will not have to use the loader to load classes. Only production version will give you a sense of how your app will perform.
    Get more personalized support via a support subscription.

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out
    Sencha training
    Sencha Touch in Action

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Need to include a test case use:
    The official Sencha Fiddle

Thread Participants: 1