Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    elixir1 can only hope to improve

Quote Originally Posted by Paramesh S K View Post
    thanks brain...I found the solution for this.....Here i am not added the tbar in that grid.......here i did like thisFirst i ll taketitle:'xyz',tbar:mytbar //this is the mistake i made(it is not a container so i need not use here rite )items:[mygrid] So i add this tbar in my Gridvar mygrid = new Ext.Gridpanel({title:'abc',tbar:mytbar//this is the corrections i made})In above if any wrong means tell me..

Please improve your writing skills first before asking any problem. There are a lot of grammatical mistakes in your post. It is very difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Paramesh S K is on a distinguished road

ok sorry elixir .....I got it

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    brian428 is a name known to all brian428 is a name known to all brian428 is a name known to all brian428 is a name known to all brian428 is a name known to all brian428 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Paramesh S K View Post
    thanks brain...I found the solution for this.....Here i am not added the tbar in that grid.......here i did like thisFirst i ll taketitle:'xyz',tbar:mytbar //this is the mistake i made(it is not a container so i need not use here rite )items:[mygrid] So i add this tbar in my Gridvar mygrid = new Ext.Gridpanel({title:'abc',tbar:mytbar//this is the corrections i made})In above if any wrong means tell me..
    I'm not sure what your resistance is to simply creating an example of what you're doing at fiddle.sencha.com. But what you've posted above is indecipherable to me, so I have no idea if anything is wrong with it or not.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hi brain and elixir i posted the sencha fiddle link below...please see the code and tell meHere i am writing simple example which is almost same as my app https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/47d

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    brian428 is a name known to all brian428 is a name known to all brian428 is a name known to all brian428 is a name known to all brian428 is a name known to all brian428 is a name known to all

OK, and I see all three comboboxes on all three panels. So what's the problem?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Here i declared tbar in both gridpanel and center region of viewport so can you tel me, which one is the proper container of tbar either grid or center region of viewport ...