Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gwallace is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Style/behavior changes going from 4.1 to 4.2.1

Unanswered: Style/behavior changes going from 4.1 to 4.2.1

Hey everyone,

I noticed a lot of style changes going from 4.1 to 4.2.1 and haven't been able to figure this one out. I was using a style of "display: inline-table" to have some variable length containers arrange themselves across and down the page, automatically adjusting for changes in page width. The result is something like

inline-table.png

When migrating, I ended up changing the style to inline-flex, but whether I do or not these containers now align themselves like

inline-flex.png

What I want is for the automatically-determined width of the interior label drive the size of the blue containers, rather than having them expand to the width of the parent white container. Does anyone know what style or other configs I should have to control this?

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about Gary Schlosberg has a spectacular aura about

Any chance you can post some test code? It often makes it easier for others to see what's going on and make suggestions.
    https://fiddle.sencha.com/#home
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Thread Participants: 1