Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    abrsti is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Navigation View

Answered: Navigation View

Hi! I have tried in several threads to get help setting up navigation view in Architect. But no one can tell me how to navigate more than one level down in the panel structure using Navigation View. I think the key problem is that the card layout of the panels has to be on top level. So as soon you leave the initial panel of the Navigation View, you can't add more buttons to another top level panel without first going back to the initial panel.
    I'm happy to pay a little amount of money if some can help me with this - 50-100$. This is holding up my whole app project. Look at my attached image of how I want to navigate. The problems starts with the Panel5 where i'm unable to navigate further down to Panel 6 and 7.
    Attached Images

2. Yes, you create and then push on a view onto the navigation view.

Rather than sticking all of the views into the navigation view at design time, you should only be putting your initial view in. Then as the user taps on each button you will want to grab a reference to the navigation view and push each individual panel/view onto the navigation stack.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

I thought you were able to get this working.

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...ple-Navigation

All you need to do is push the next view onto the navigation view.

Do you have a code sample of what you are trying to do and is not working?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    abrsti is on a distinguished road

I was super happy but just until I added a button outside the initial panel.
    In the screen shot everything works besides the Contact button.
    I have also attached the code I use for all buttons. Should I use another code for the Contact button?
    If you reply to this i hope you will be kind to give me the the complete code and not just a general guidance.
    I'm not a programmer, I only got a APP idea I want to realize.
    Attached Images

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Yes, you create and then push on a view onto the navigation view.

Rather than sticking all of the views into the navigation view at design time, you should only be putting your initial view in. Then as the user taps on each button you will want to grab a reference to the navigation view and push each individual panel/view onto the navigation stack.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1