Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    danielshawFSI is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Sencha Architect removes Ext.Loader.setPath(a1,a2) from app.js

Answered: Sencha Architect removes Ext.Loader.setPath(a1,a2) from app.js

In a multiple developer environment, my instance of Sencha Architect removes a required Ext.Loader.setPath for a required external library we are using. This is not happening with my coworkers installations, and I'm wondering what setting could be causing this.

This is quite frustrating, as the change breaks the build process, and requires reversion before updating the working folder before updating from the repository

Version Information:
    version:3.0.4.1386
    channel:3.0.1-stable
    platform:1.3.0.803
    cmd:4.0.4.84
    framework:Ext JS 4.2.x

2. The problem seems to stem from the User Extension in question and possibly affects the .architect file.
    Even though the UI components for the User Extension (Highcharts) appears in several views in the UI Hierarchy, Sencha Architect was ignoring them as such, until I manually dragged an additional UX Component into a view and then removed it just afterward. This is most likely a bug in either Sencha Architect, possibly the user extension, or both. Just not sure how to report it.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    danielshawFSI is on a distinguished road

Default Solved it myself

Solved it myself

The problem seems to stem from the User Extension in question and possibly affects the .architect file.
    Even though the UI components for the User Extension (Highcharts) appears in several views in the UI Hierarchy, Sencha Architect was ignoring them as such, until I manually dragged an additional UX Component into a view and then removed it just afterward. This is most likely a bug in either Sencha Architect, possibly the user extension, or both. Just not sure how to report it.