Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    aysencha is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Touch App Works Well in Preview and Android Native, Fails in Web Production

Unanswered: Touch App Works Well in Preview and Android Native, Fails in Web Production

I have a Sencha Touch App generated with Sencha Architect. The intention is to deploy it on Android devices but retain a demo copy that can work via a normal browser over the web.

The challenge is (without making any changes to the code) it works perfectly when (1) packaged and deployed to the Android device and (2) run under preview in Architect (i.e. when the build optimizations are not carried out. However when I run "Build Web App", or "Run Build Target", certain errors come up in the console and some events no longer work. Some included .js files (which were not complained about in scenarios [1] and [2] mentioned above now get reported as missing).

In the attached screenshot, "A" is what shows when build target is run. "B" shows in preview and also works in the Android App.

How can this problem be corrected?
    Attached Images

Sencha - Architect Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jminnick has a spectacular aura about jminnick has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by aysencha View Post
    I have a Sencha Touch App generated with Sencha Architect. The intention is to deploy it on Android devices but retain a demo copy that can work via a normal browser over the web.

The challenge is (without making any changes to the code) it works perfectly when (1) packaged and deployed to the Android device and (2) run under preview in Architect (i.e. when the build optimizations are not carried out. However when I run "Build Web App", or "Run Build Target", certain errors come up in the console and some events no longer work. Some included .js files (which were not complained about in scenarios [1] and [2] mentioned above now get reported as missing).

In the attached screenshot, "A" is what shows when build target is run. "B" shows in preview and also works in the Android App.

How can this problem be corrected?
    Can you post an image that shows the full error messages?
    Jason Minnick
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Here it is. Again please keep in mind all the items "not found/ defined/ available" actually are present (and that's how come the native-packaged code works fine)
    Attached Images

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Obviously I'm not alone here. The following post reports the same type of issue:http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...nal-Ressources

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jminnick has a spectacular aura about jminnick has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by aysencha View Post
    Does anyone have a solution to this?
    can you zip this project up and send it to me?
    Jason Minnick
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1