Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    MBS Patrick is on a distinguished road

Default Compiled ExtJs application throws 'TypeError: Ext.util is undefined' at startup

Compiled ExtJs application throws 'TypeError: Ext.util is undefined' at startup

I've been working on an extjs application for a few weeks now and I'm finally starting to get to a point where I want publish my application. Using Sencha Cmd I've compiled my application into an index.html / all-classes.js without minification. I have a build.bat file the my extjs application root along side with my app.js, in ./app/ are the remaining files of my applications and in ./ext-4.0/ are my ext-js 4.2.1 files.

However, whenever I open the compiled application page in Firefox it throws the following error:
    TypeError: Ext.util is undefined

Ext.util.DelayedTask = function(fn, scope, args, cancelOnDelay) {

Whenever I click through I jumps into the all-classes.js to the location where Ext.util.DelayedTask is defined in source in the all-classes.js.

This is head-section my index.html:
    Code:

<!-- <x-compile> -->
                <!-- <x-bootstrap> -->
                    <script type="text/javascript" src="ext-4.0/locale/ext-lang-nl.js"></script>
                    <script type="text/javascript" src="ext-4.0/ext-all.js"></script>
                <!-- </x-bootstrap> -->

<script type="text/javascript" src="mzPivotGrid-all.js"></script>
                <script type="text/javascript" src="app.js"></script>
            <!-- </x-compile> -->
    And this is how I compile my application using a build.bat located in the same folder as app.js:
    sencha compile -classpath=ext-4.0/src,. page -in=index.html -out=build/index.html

What an I doing wrong?

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough

Not sure this is the issue, but your locale file should be loaded after the main framework loads.
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#...e/localization

Should be this way:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="ext-4.0/ext-all.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="ext-4.0/locale/ext-lang-nl.js"></script>
    Get on the Fast Track with Sencha Training http://sencha.com/training

Thread Participants: 1