Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mjhaston is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Multiple Grids, One Store - just filtered

Unanswered: Multiple Grids, One Store - just filtered

I have 6 grids on a panel. Each time I create a grid, I create an instance of the store. It's becoming a bit of a pig, processing all 6 at once. The monthly grids show numbers by month, the year-to-date just keep a running total.

The only difference for the store is the first column grids passes a code of "A02" to the store. The second passes "B02" and the third "C02".

Can I load this store one time with everything and then just filter those results with each grid? Maybe even do the y-t-d totals within the grid?
    Attached Images

Answers
    Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

This feature was added into 5.x, see: http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/5.0.0/a...a.ChainedStore
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mjhaston is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately ExtJS 5.0 is not an option for me right now.

Thread Participants: 1