Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ankurvsoni is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: GXT Grid doesn't show correct currency symbol for Yen (¥).

Answered: GXT Grid doesn't show correct currency symbol for Yen (¥).

GXT Grid doesn't show correct currency symbol for Yen (¥) in Blue and Gray theme.

Neptune theme seems fine.

See screenshots for more details.

Neptune:

yen-1.png

Gray Theme:
    yen-2.png

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks.

Regards,
    Ankur Soni.

2. I think this is simply because of the font that is being used by these different themes. Neptune appears to be using Helvetica as a first choice, and Arial as a second choice. On my machine Helvetica isn't installed, and so Arial is used, and in the Arial font the Yen symbol is represented as "¥". The Blue theme is using Tahoma, and in this font the Yen symbol is represented as "¥". You could try applying a different font to the Blue or Gray themes if you want to change the appearance.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Andy King is on a distinguished road

I think this is simply because of the font that is being used by these different themes. Neptune appears to be using Helvetica as a first choice, and Arial as a second choice. On my machine Helvetica isn't installed, and so Arial is used, and in the Arial font the Yen symbol is represented as "¥". The Blue theme is using Tahoma, and in this font the Yen symbol is represented as "¥". You could try applying a different font to the Blue or Gray themes if you want to change the appearance.

Thread Participants: 1