Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    martin.yeung is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: App Build Problem - External Views, Controllers, Models and Stores

Unanswered: App Build Problem - External Views, Controllers, Models and Stores

Hi Everybody,

I am building a Sencha Touch project using Sencha Touch 2.3.1. The app consists of several views that built by us and several views that provided the third party. For merging the views from different parties, I use Ext.Loader.setPath to map the namespaces from the third party.

Code:
    Ext.Loader.setPath({
        'Thirdparty': 'http://path.to/thirdparty/app'
    });
    (we have setup Reverse Proxy on our web server, so actually we use 'Thirdparty': '/thirdparty/app' instead of 'Thirdparty': 'http://path.to/thirdparty/app')

With this approach, the app works perfectly, but it seems that the sencha app build command does not allow us to do this because it will not compile the files that is located at the remote server. When I try to build the application, I received number of error messages that show the external view, controller files could not be found.

How can I solve this problem? Is there any way to add the third party resources after I compile the app without adding the third party resources?

Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all fmoseley is a name known to all

Do not use Ext.Loader.setPath. You should add the path to this folder to your app.classpath in YourApp/.sencha/app/sencha.cfg
    Code:
    app.classpath=${app.dir}/app.js,${app.dir}/app,${app.dir}/path.to/thirdparty/app'
    Get more personalized support via a support subscription.

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out
    Sencha training
    Sencha Touch in Action

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Need to include a test case use:
    The official Sencha Fiddle

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    martin.yeung is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for the reply.

Is it possible to integrate external MVCs that is located at different domain/server? or is it possible to not build certain MVCs? Actually I just want to build the part of the app that is managed by us, and the other part will be integrated without any build process.

Because part of the app will be managed by the third party company, they may update their part on their side, and we don't want to build it every time they made changes.

Thread Participants: 1