Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about

Default Footballguys rocking the app charts with Sencha Touch

Footballguys rocking the app charts with Sencha Touch

Hi guys. We developed a couple of fantasy football apps in sencha touch and are making a big splash on app stores. We've been #1 in sports on both iphone and ipad, inside the top 150 on google play and are currently hovering around the #40 overall mark on itunes for iphone/ipad paid apps. Our peak will be in a couple of weeks as most drafts happen around the end of August.

Here's a page full of demo videos showing the app working on iOS, Android, phone, tablet....

http://www.footballguys.com/mobile-demo-videos.php

It's great building once and deploying to all these platforms. Our competition really struggles with android in particular and although a few devices don't play nice we've managed to keep awesome review scores across the board.

Thought that other sencha devs would be enthused to see some commercial success in the app stores!

Thanks,
    Simon
    I blog about Sencha Touch at www.senchatouchdev.com

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    taylon is on a distinguished road

That is pretty cool (and that also reminds me as well). Thanks for sharing and I'll check it out for my fantasy drafts this year.

Congrats!
    Shawn

Thread Participants: 1