Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    abcdef is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Cleanest way to show a list after it has scrolled to bottom?

Answered: Cleanest way to show a list after it has scrolled to bottom?

I have a list that is basically like a chat list – the most recent items are at the bottom. So, I need to open the list and then scroll to bottom. Is there a way to have the list show only after the scroll has finished, so there is no animation or lag when the list shows up? Is there a way to instantiate the list with the items all sorted correctly? Help is much appreciated! Thanks!

2. Quote Originally Posted by abcdef View Post
    I have a list that is basically like a chat list – the most recent items are at the bottom. So, I need to open the list and then scroll to bottom. Is there a way to have the list show only after the scroll has finished, so there is no animation or lag when the list shows up? Is there a way to instantiate the list with the items all sorted correctly? Help is much appreciated! Thanks!
    Nevermind – doing scrollToEnd(false) gets rid of the animation, and that effectively does what I want.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    abcdef is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by abcdef View Post
    Nevermind – doing scrollToEnd(false) gets rid of the animation, and that effectively does what I want.