31 Mar 2008 9:36 AM #111
but i think i will need a LOT of help ... maybe in a week^^
31 Mar 2008 3:58 PM #112
guess what saki i told you i will test that filebrowser
translating issue in german
Wollen Sie wirklich : l
31 Mar 2008 4:17 PM #113
Go ahead and correct the German translation. You'll find sources a couple of posts back. I don't speak German anyway...
1 Apr 2008 5:17 AM #114
1 Apr 2008 5:19 AM #115
en_US doesn't need any locale file as the original texts are written in en_US. What exactly doesn't work?
1 Apr 2008 9:23 PM #116
Heres's the Spanish (Mexico and LatinoAmerica) translation hoping you include this also in the zip package.
* FileTree Translation : Spanish es_ES
* @author Ing. Jozef Sak
1 Apr 2008 10:03 PM #117
I played a little more with the UX and here are some issues and wishlist I'd like to share:
1. I don't get the cmd:get in the server side when getting listing... I just get the base params together with the 'path' variable.
2. Can you add events for the cmd:get ? like before/get/failure, etc...
3. Can the FileTreePanel relay the UploadPanel events?
4. It will be nice to have some (public) methods to add more items to the Menu list. So, that we can pass the icon, action, server command, etc... Just a thought to be able to add more items to the context menu.
This UX is great! thx again for this nice UX.
2 Apr 2008 3:18 AM #118
demo page, you can see it in action.
2 Apr 2008 3:19 AM #119
2 Apr 2008 6:01 AM #120
Can you post a filetree.php sample, just to have a guide ?
...and how and where do i define the tree root?