Ext User
    Vote Rating
    wood is on a distinguished road

Default JavaScript help needed

JavaScript help needed

i need to upload files to the server without the page being reloaded. once the file has been upload the user needs to be notified that it has been uploaded.

i need the image to be assigned to a variable name and then stored on the server for use on other pages. this is the code i have used to send the image to the upload page

<script language="javascript">
    function submitForm()
    {
    var http = null;
    if(window.XMLHttpRequest)
    http = new XMLHttpRequest();
    else if (window.ActiveXObject)
    http = new ActiveXObject(

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

You can't upload files using XMLHttpRequest (that would be a security risk).

The only way to upload files without reloading the page is to post the form to a hidden IFRAME.

ps. Ext has support for this build into Ext.Ajax.request().

Ext User
    Vote Rating

can the Ext.Ajax.request be used as a stand alone or do i need the ext.lib to use it.

I have looked at using this but i dont really no how it works i got this code but it did not seem to do anything.

Ext.Ajax.request({
    form: 'file-form',
    url: '/myUpload.do', // Optional if the form has the correct action attribute
    params: { // Optional params that are temporarily added as hidden
    type: 'jpg'
    caption: 'A picture'
    },
    isUpload: true // Optional if the form has enctype="multipart/form-data"
    success: function() {
    alert('File uploaded');
    },
    failure: {
    alert('File could not be uploaded');
    }
    });

as i have not used this code before i am unsure as to where it will go and i placed it after my submit button which the code for it looks like this

Image 1<br />
    <form name="newad" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="" method="post">
    <input type="file" id="file-form" ><input name="Submit" type="submit" value="Upload image">

it might be a bit of a stupid question but i am trying to teach myself how to do this.

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

You could look at the code in Ext.Connection.doFormUpload

or you could google...

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Default file upload

file upload

i have now went down the road of using iframes to upload the image. my page still reloads as i am still using the submit button. could i get round this by using javascript to submit the from the iframe. i would have to write my own function to handle the passing of the file to the upload.php page.

is it possible to do it in this way?

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar