You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTJS-15309 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vegidio is on a distinguished road

Default Collapsible Panel is expanding with a weird animation

Collapsible Panel is expanding with a weird animation

I created a simple layout in my ExtJS 4 project with Container (Layout VBox) and several panels inside this container.

One of these panels has the property collapsible: true. When I click on this panel it collapses the way I was expecting (the animation show it disappearing bottom->up), but when I click on the panel again, it expands with a very weird animation (bottom->up again; I was expecting top->down). You can see how it's behaving in this GIF

kxfnlNN.gif

This strange animation is making the panel move over another panel for half a second before move to the correct position.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Can you share your code you're using? Perhaps you can fork the below fiddle as a place to start or share your own?

Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vegidio is on a distinguished road

I shared my code here: https://fiddle.sencha.com/?fiddle=b33#fiddle/b33

Thanks

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    WinningJr is on a distinguished road

I'm seeing the exact same behavior in 4.2.3. It is only if the panel is at the bottom. I'm assuming it is a bug.

Thread Participants: 2