Ext JS Premium Member SebTardif's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    SebTardif has a spectacular aura about SebTardif has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Fiddle doesn't remember me when switching of browsers

Unanswered: Fiddle doesn't remember me when switching of browsers

I'm guessing switching of browser is a popular use case in the use of Fiddle, after all, lot of people using Ext JS is because it 'marketed' to run seamlessly on lot of different browsers.

But each time I switch it doesn't remember me anymore, and it's kind of important since any sane person is using a nightly build because real release are rare and all incomplete in the Ext JS 5 branch. And to use nightly build we need to be logged in.

Please implement 'remember me' and 'session' in a more permanent fashion.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You want the remember me to persist across different browsers so you don't have to login when you use different browsers? There's not a way for a session to be saved cross browser, each browser would need it's own session.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Ext JS Premium Member SebTardif's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    SebTardif has a spectacular aura about SebTardif has a spectacular aura about

I understand it's harder to remember me with different browser. My problem is worst. Even if the previous day I have successfully logged on all my browsers and clicked 'remember me'. Then the next day, it seems nothing is remembered, even my login name is not. I'm hoping that my sessions are still on, on all browsers, and if not at least both my login and password is remembered, so that I just have to click login again.Then it's getting worst! If I point to a Fiddle that use nightly build, which is 95% of the Fiddle I ever work with, and it's not logged in, it doesn't remember the fiddle link after I login.

Thread Participants: 1