Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a splendid one to behold mankz is a splendid one to behold mankz is a splendid one to behold mankz is a splendid one to behold mankz is a splendid one to behold mankz is a splendid one to behold mankz is a splendid one to behold

Default Forum bug: CODE button doesn't work in quick reply window

Forum bug: CODE button doesn't work in quick reply window

Could someone please look into this. Bit of a pain since all we do is post code snippets.

Mitch?

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for letting us know. It's a known issue (FORUMS-9) so Mitch is aware it. I believe a few buttons have been disabled until some conflicts can be worked out.

Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager:
    sheryl@sencha.com

Vote Rating
    aw1zard2 has a spectacular aura about aw1zard2 has a spectacular aura about

I noticed the quick reply to private messages is clearing out my new lines and some spaces also.

Is it the same component?

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough

Not sure. I added a note to that ticket to make sure the private message interface gets a look as well.

Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager:
    sheryl@sencha.com

Thread Participants: 2