Ext User
    Vote Rating
    dittrich is on a distinguished road

Default Livegrid

Livegrid

I was wondering what's going on with the extjs livegrid component (http://www.siteartwork.de/livegrid). It worked really great on ext 2.0, but now on ext 2.0.2 it breaks. There doesn't seem to be much activity on this site anymore as well, so I was wondering if Jack has plans to put this component into the extjs framework.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

? That's a user extension.

Vote Rating
    ThorstenSuckow is on a distinguished road

Guys, I know you're all wondering what's going on, but I'm so busy with commercial projects that I haven't had any time for working on this extension. However, I've fixed some bugs that prevent the component from working with 2.0.2. I will post the fix into the extension-forums as soon as I have uploaded the new version.

Regards

Thorsten

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Thorsten,

Thanks! I'm going to try it right away. Really appreciate the component!

Dittrich

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Thorsten,

One more question. In IE6 / 7, when you select a row and use the arrow down key a couple of times, the selection gets sstuck at about row 15. When you select another row after that with the mouse everything is fine. This behavior is both in my test project as in the livegrid example on your site. Can you have a look at this? Really appreciate it!

Dittrich

Thread Participants: 2