Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    blomasky is a splendid one to behold blomasky is a splendid one to behold blomasky is a splendid one to behold blomasky is a splendid one to behold blomasky is a splendid one to behold blomasky is a splendid one to behold blomasky is a splendid one to behold

Default SenchaCon Meet and Greet (and Drink and Party)!

SenchaCon Meet and Greet (and Drink and Party)!

Lets start with Meet!

I am sure I am not the ONLY member of this forum who is planning on showing up in San Jose. It would be fun to get a list of people who are planning on showing up. I, for one, would not mind it TOO much if we meet in the hotel bar and share some hydration. Perhaps when it gets closer, we can focus on a time / place.

Perhaps some of us might find we can get together to share some "Birds-of-a-feather" meetings, to discuss our technology stack. Which in my case is EXT-JS / Ext-Direct / Coldfusion / MS-SQL

Bruce Lomasky

Sencha - Services Team arthurakay's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    arthurakay is a jewel in the rough arthurakay is a jewel in the rough arthurakay is a jewel in the rough arthurakay is a jewel in the rough

Bruce -- when are you coming into town? I'm trying to organize a Meetup on Monday night (nothing confirmed yet), so that might be the ideal place for something like this.

In any case, I look forward to seeing you at the conference!
    Arthur Kay
    Developer Relations Manager, Sencha Inc.

Twitter | Sencha Chicago User Group

Touch Premium Member suzuki1100nz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    suzuki1100nz is a name known to all suzuki1100nz is a name known to all suzuki1100nz is a name known to all suzuki1100nz is a name known to all suzuki1100nz is a name known to all suzuki1100nz is a name known to all

Hi,

Sounds great, I arrive Monday afternoon so definitely in for some refreshments early evening after a shower and a quick power nap (Coming over from New Zealand).
    Staying at the Hyatt.

Using ExtJS 5, Sencha Touch with a Jade OO database back end - ERP application.

Regards Troy

Vote Rating
    suzuki1100nz is a name known to all suzuki1100nz is a name known to all suzuki1100nz is a name known to all suzuki1100nz is a name known to all suzuki1100nz is a name known to all suzuki1100nz is a name known to all

Wow, underwhelming response.

Looks like its just you and I Bruce.

More drinks for us!!!

Sencha - Senior Software Engineer mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be in SF Sunday but will be down there Monday afternoon. I'm looking forward to talking to everyone.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    blomasky is a splendid one to behold blomasky is a splendid one to behold blomasky is a splendid one to behold blomasky is a splendid one to behold blomasky is a splendid one to behold blomasky is a splendid one to behold blomasky is a splendid one to behold

I get to San Jose on Sat PM.. and figure will make it to the convention center Tuesday AM unless there is something fun happening before then. However, anyone who will be in beautiful, sunny downtown S.J. Sun or Mon, would be happy to share some fermented grapes with you.Bruce

Sencha - Senior Software Engineer mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating

Excellent thanks Mitchell - Ill be there.
    Assuming there will be beverages of the fermented sort.

Sencha - Services Team arthurakay's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    arthurakay is a jewel in the rough arthurakay is a jewel in the rough arthurakay is a jewel in the rough arthurakay is a jewel in the rough

We are planning to have refreshments at the meetup... so please RSVP on the meetup page Mitchell linked. We'll be looking at the RSVP numbers in a few weeks to plan the refreshments accordingly -- we wouldn't want to run out ;-)
    Arthur Kay
    Developer Relations Manager, Sencha Inc.

Twitter | Sencha Chicago User Group