View Poll Results: Which ExtJS version are you using?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ext 2.x

0 0%
  • Ext 3.x

5 13.89%
  • Ext 4.x

14 38.89%
  • Ext 5.x

17 47.22%
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wickedsheep is on a distinguished road

Default Which version of the ExtJS framework are you using?

Which version of the ExtJS framework are you using?

With ExtJS 3.x support coming to an end (1 June 2015), which version of the framework do you still use most on daily basis?

It's 3.x for us.

Sencha - Senior Software Engineer mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

During development, I always try to keep updated with each maintenance release and therefor most of them are at 5.1.0. Am currently using what we will be releasing at SenchaCon even, hope people are going to see what we've been up to

Of course going from Ext JS 3 to Ext JS 4 (or 5) is a different story but I bit that bullet long time ago for my Ext JS 3 projects.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold

I'm using 5.1 mostly (a couple still on 5.0.1 due to some earth-shattering problems caused by 5.1). I probably should have left some things still on 4.2.3, but I guess at least I'm on 5.x and one day I'll sort out those massive problems caused by the differences in the way 5.x does stores and models, and combo boxes in row editing plugins. I'm not going anywhere 6.x until 6 months into its release. I've learned my lesson.

Thread Participants: 2