Ext User
    Vote Rating
    tkm is on a distinguished road

Default application architecture

application architecture

Hello Mates,
    In my web-application I have several pages. In every page I have included Ext. In each page/Ext I have a Ext tab component. Each of the tab component has 6/7 tabs, each with a grid. As each of the grids has different data source and different column layout and hense different listeners I developed like this. It works fine but when I move from one page to another it takes quite a bit of time as it re-loads the whole tab-grid layouts for the new pages. Can anyone please suggest how can I improve the architecture to improve the navigation time requirement for different pages? Thank you.

Sencha - Community Support Team Condor's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold Condor is a splendid one to behold

Try using deferredRender:true (so hidden tabpages are only created when selected) and load the data in the activate event of the tab.

General comments to make your Ext JS application faster:
    1. Use the Build your own Ext 2.0 to create a .js file that only contains the parts you use.
    2. Compress/join your own .js files.
    3. Enable gzip compression on your HTTP server

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    tkm is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    Try using deferredRender:true (so hidden tabpages are only created when selected) and load the data in the activate event of the tab.

General comments to make your Ext JS application faster:
    1. Use the Build your own Ext 2.0 to create a .js file that only contains the parts you use.
    2. Compress/join your own .js files.
    3. Enable gzip compression on your HTTP server
    Thank you, I will try them.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar