Ext User
    Vote Rating
    rthibault is on a distinguished road

Bump...I'm having Kai's problem too. The toolbar breaks when I close and reopen the window.

Mindpatterns, any idea why this doesn't work with modal:true in the Window config?

Vote Rating
    ThorstenSuckow is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by rthibault View Post
    Bump...I'm having Kai's problem too. The toolbar breaks when I close and reopen the window.

Mindpatterns, any idea why this doesn't work with modal:true in the Window config?
    Guys, I'm sorry, support for this extension is suspendet due to the unclear situation related to Ext user extensions and licensing.

As soon as the Ext-team provides an official statement, I'll come back to you.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Legend is on a distinguished road

Hi... for some reason, Firefox does not display the page and gives me the following errors when firebug is activated:

Code:
    missing ) after argument list
    [Break on this error] media.style = Ext.apply({he...idth:'@width'} ,m.style||{}, media.style
    mediapanel.js (line 91)
    Ext.ux.MediaPanel is undefined
    [Break on this error] Ext.ux.YoutubePlayer = Ext.extend(Ext.ux.MediaPanel.Flash, {
    YoutubePlayer.js (line 17)
    Ext.ux.YoutubePlayer is not a constructor
    [Break on this error] bgColor : "#000000",
    I am uaing the sample files that were provided in Firefox 3.0. Checked it even in IE and it doesn't work... Any help please?

Vote Rating

Hey there,

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I am uaing the sample files that were provided in Firefox 3.0. Checked it even in IE and it doesn't work... Any help please?

from the changelog:

Version 0.2
    18-June-2008

Note: API changed in Version 0.2 and does not work with Ext.ux.Media < 1.0RC1
    If you checked out the latest release of the SVN repository, you should update the vendor code (hendricd's Ext.ux.MediaPanel) accordingly.

HTH

Thorsten

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Legend is on a distinguished road

Thank you but the problem is a little different now. I was confused because it worked fine yesterday in my laptop but today I realized something very weird - It works in my laptop (home) but it doesn't work in my desktop (office - has all sorts of protections I think and we have to connect through a proxy) but works in a different desktop(school) . All of them use Firefox 3.0 with Firebug installed. The same happens in IE too. And by the way, I didn't check it out of SVN...

I know it is weird, but I'm really curious to know what maybe wrong with this...

Vote Rating
    drew is on a distinguished road

Is there (or will there be) a full screen mode?
    www.firedb.com - configurable web database

Request a demo account here - http://www.firedb.com/register.php

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Diddy433 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by MindPatterns View Post
    Guys, I'm sorry, support for this extension is suspendet due to the unclear situation related to Ext user extensions and licensing.

As soon as the Ext-team provides an official statement, I'll come back to you.
    What is going on with this ux? I am having the same problem as the others. The toolbar is missing when I close and re-open.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Diddy433 is on a distinguished road

I actually had another question as well. It seems that some videos do not play such as certain music videos and some others. Does anyone know why? Is there some kind of licensing issue when artists upload official music videos that it can only be played on YouTube? I don't know if there are other videos like this as well.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Diddy433 View Post
    What is going on with this ux? I am having the same problem as the others. The toolbar is missing when I close and re-open.
    License questions have been answered so far.

I will come back to the component in a short while, since I'm using it in another project and need to take care of a few issues. However, it's low priority right now.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    flashhgordon is on a distinguished road

Default Css doesn't render well

Css doesn't render well

It looks all messy. The css doesn't render well. The youtube video runs outside the youtube window in IE7. The control buttons don't render. However in Firefox they do but still looks messy though.

Someone any thoughts? Thank you in forward.
    Flashh

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar