Ext User
    Vote Rating
    jpfi is on a distinguished road

Post ExtJS Client for Alfresco DMS

ExtJS Client for Alfresco DMS

Hi,
    I've built a prototype using ExtJS called opsoro. Opsoro is a RIA client for the leading Open Source Enterprise Content Managment System (Alfresco).
    You'll find more information at the opsoro wiki site: (http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Opsoro)
    There is also a link included to a short screencam.
    Alfresco has a very nice RESTful Interface that I'm using for a JSON based client-server communication.
    Opsoro is available under GPL and I'm now searching for some additional contributors...There is a lot of stuff to do! :-)

Cheers,
    Jan

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    crafter is on a distinguished road

That's neat, Jan

So far, I've been doing my Alfresco POCs using the PHP API. This will ake a huge difference.

Are future releases based on Air, because that will be a pity since it could exclude users who don't want to use Air.

Regards
    Pradesh

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Hi,
    it seems that we'll support AIR or "normal" browser environments in the future. But I can't promise because we haven't the resources to do further development without sponsoring from customers. So we'll move in the direction customers or contributors push us.
    Cheers,
    Jan

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    subbu is on a distinguished road

Default Help on Opsoro

Help on Opsoro

Hi Jan,

I am heading into a development of a DMS PoC using Alfresco. Could you please guide me on how Opsoro can be utilized inorder to achieve a sort of end-to-end prototype?

Thanks.
    - Subbu

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Hi Subbu,
    I'm not sure what you mean by end-to-end prototype...
    Perhaps this http://www.opsoro.org/architecture gives you more information about opsoro and how its cooperates with alfresco.
    Cheers, Jan

Thread Participants: 2