Hi all,

I've been using the following to set the title(s):
    Code:
    race_panel_layout.beginUpdate();
    var northp = race_panel_layout.getRegion('north');
    northp.titleTextEl.innerHTML = "blah";
    northp.collapsedEl.dom.innerHTML = "blah";
    race_panel_layout.endUpdate();
    after setting the collapsed title the button to reopen the panel disappears if I collapse the panel? I can still click on the titlebar itself to open it, but without the button I can't un-collapse it?

possible bug?

-thanks.

In case anyone has this same issue (like I did) here's what I did to "fix" it:

My scenario:
    Border layout, 3 regions (west, center, south) that were subclasses of panels, collapse buttons disappearing on collapse.

I "fixed" the disappearing collapse buttons by taking the
    Code:
    collapsible: true
    config option out of the subclasses. So, the items of my panel that had layout: 'border' looked like this:
    PHP Code:
    items: [{

xtype'detailedview' //my subclass

,collapsibletrue
    },{

xtype'applicantview' //my subclass

,collapsibletrue
    },{

xtype'sidePanel' //my subclass

,collapsibletrue
    }] 
    instead of specifying collapsible: true within each subclass. It also works to use the defaults config option.

Hope this helps someone...
    By the way I don't know why this works and maybe someone with a bit more knowledge could shed some light :-)

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    rhamflett is on a distinguished road

I've just experienced the same problem (uncollapse button disappears), although I'm changing the panel title. Your workaround works; remove the 'collapsible' value from within your xtype and instead at it to the parent's items list.

The problem I have with the fix is that I'm using the Designer and adding the 'collapsible' value to the parent needs to be done in the .ui.js file which would mean breaking away from the Designer for further changes. Is there a way to do this programmatically? I tried calling "this.items.items[0].collapsible = true;" from initComponent(), but that doesn't seem to work.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    rhamflett is on a distinguished road

I've been poking at the API for Panel. It looks like there's no way to change whether or not a panel is collapsible at runtime. I guess I'll have to create the outer panel programmatically (not using Designer generated code) and then add my items through that. There's not a lot in the outer panel code, given that the items are added using xtypes, so it shouldn't be too much hassle.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gvlax is on a distinguished road

In my case it was just a matter of spelling:
    collapsible instead of collapsable

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi