Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wm003 will become famous soon enough

Default [2.1] Menus do not disappear when submenus are opened but not clicked

[2.1] Menus do not disappear when submenus are opened but not clicked

i already did a thread in the help forum here, but i think it should be better pasted here

it seems any menu which has submenus does not hide themself automatically, if you move over the submenu, let it open, but do not click anywhere in the submenu. The submenu disappears, but the main menu does not (i tried to click anywhere in the screen, but it keeps showing until i click something on the mainmenu, which i don't want anytime.

The first time i recognized this, was the grid-filter: when you enter something, but do not press enter and only want to close the contextmenu, it won't disappear until you explicitly click on some of the menuentries (or open another gridmenu of a different column)

PHP Code:
    this.menu = new Ext.menu.Menu({

items: [{                                                                    

text:'main menu entry',

menu : new Ext.menu.Menu({

items: [{

text'submenu'

}
                                                                                    ]
                                                                                })
                                                                            }]
                                                                        }); 

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mimmo.rossi73 is on a distinguished road

Default solved?

solved?

Hi,
    someone have solved this bug?

Thread Participants: 1