Ext User
    Vote Rating
    elchtzeasar is on a distinguished road

Default Appending elements while maintaining the set heigh?

Appending elements while maintaining the set heigh?

Hi!

I have a border layout with two fields I want to drag images to. These are set with regions center and north. When I drag an image into the northern region (and position it with appendChild and alignTo), the elements are positioned as expected. The problem is that the regions are expanded in height since the element was added to it. Is there some way I can lock the height of the panels that receive drops?

I use a DDProxy for the draging, and register both the zones as dropzones using Ext.dd.DropZone(). All help is welcome!

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

on the drop event, just set the target's height.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    elchtzeasar is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jgarcia@tdg-i.com View Post
    on the drop event, just set the target's height.
    Thanks! The dropping works a lot better now, but I can't resize the panels anymore (I have a split bar between them). Is there any way I can extract the id of the splitbar, so I can get a hold of its drag/drop events?

Thread Participants: 1