Ext User
    Vote Rating
    anunez is on a distinguished road

Default Getting started with GXT Beta 3: such a mess

Getting started with GXT Beta 3: such a mess

We are working on a project that uses GWT-Ext, and want to move to GXT because of the recent ExtJS license change to GPL and the following abandon of the main developer. The new GXT/ExtJS license fee is acceptable for us, as GXT is going to be officialy supported.

But I am having too many problems to get started with GXT.

First of all, there is a lack of documentation about the requirements:
    Which GWT version is needed? GWT 1.4? GWT 1.5M1? GWT 1.5M2? Maybe GWT from the SVN trunk? The GXT page (or Ext GWT as the product is named) doesn't give any information, neither the release notes. Since the release information talks about using GWT 1.5 features, I suppose I have to use an unreleased 1.5 version. Furthermore, there is no information about which JDK has to be used (only found in the forums).

Many people in this forum talk about having downloaded the code from the SVN repository. The question is, where is that repository? The website doesn't give any information although there is a page about licensing and open source, so, which is the repository URL?

Sencha - GXT Dev Team darrellmeyer's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    darrellmeyer is on a distinguished road

Yes, there needs to be better documentation. You can take look at the new documentation center at http://extjs.com/gxt/helpcenter. It includes system requirements and a project setup guide. The help content is also available as a Eclipse plugin.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    anunez is on a distinguished road

Thank you Darrell, that's what I was looking for. I'll take a look.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Daniel Kurka is on a distinguished road

Default Documentation for GXT

Documentation for GXT

I`m evaluating GXT for my company to be used to develop a large RIA, but I`m missing a lot of documentation (structure of the framework).

Already took a look at the help center and the eclipse plugin and the information I found was very small.

Did I miss anything?

Sencha - GXT Dev Team darrellmeyer's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    darrellmeyer is on a distinguished road

This is the extent of the current documentation. We are still in beta and much of the API has just recently been defined. More documentation is in the works and will be available as it is completed.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar