Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi porno internet sitemiz olan ve sex tarzi bir site olan sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir.
Gelmiş geçmiş en büyük porno sitemiz olan 2pe de her zaman en kaliteli pornoları sunmayı hedefledik. Diğer video sitemiz olan vuam da ise hd porno ağırlıklı çalışmalara başladık.
New to EXT GWT, and I already have a question for the forum: I am trying to implement a Basic Table. No BUILD errors, and all code is executing correctly (verified by GWT log commands), but the component is not being created/rendered. Tested in hosted mode, and thru Firefox after deploying to Tomcat.
To make sure I am doing everything correctly, I created a basic GWT application that does nothing but create and display a Basic Table (only, the Basic Table is not being displayed). This basic GWT application uses the exact code used by the Basic Table example on the EXT GWT website.
I added a label in the onModuleLoad() method, and a label in the onRender() method, but the label in the onModuleLoad method is the only one that gets displayed.
Is there a known bug, or am I missing something? Thanks in advance for your help!
My application uses the exact code used by the Basic Table example on the EXT GWT website. Go here: http://extjs.com/explorer/#basictable then click the Source tab at the bottom of the page.
I suspect the problem is not in the code, just because the example on the EXT GWT page is working. I suspect it is some type of configuration problem or something. I was hoping someone else had run into this problem and could advise me.
If the code had been just a snippet, I would have posted it. I didn't think everyone would want me to post the entire program, so instead I said that my code was the exact code as that on the GWT EXT website (I should have maybe added a link in the first email).
Hopefully, they will update their website. We have lost two days at work trying to figure this problem out, because we trusted that the code on their website was working code.
In my case, we could not get our own application working, so we literally copied and pasted the sample code into a new project to see if the problem was with our code or not. When the sample code didn't work either, then we figured it must be a config problem on our end ... never considered that the sample code was bogus. Learn something new every day ...
Thanks for the link ... I was not even at work today ... just decided to post the problem from home, on my day off. Don't even have Eclipse/GWT/GXT installed here at home. If I had known the rules, I would have had someone in the office whip up an abbreviated test case and post the code. I will make sure our entire office knows the rules for posting, going forward.
The pages in the explorer demo run as part of the explorer application. The EntryPoint code in each page is not used by the application. This was setup to allow copy / paste of demo code. However, all the EntryPoint code is not correct.
I have reviewed all demo pages and ran each of them standalone. The code has been updated to ensure each page works. Pages that cannot be run standalone no longer implement EntryPoint.