Vote Rating
    galdaka is an unknown quantity at this point

(Sorry for my English)

Thanks for your response,

1) I remove the blank spaces for beginning of text nodes. Now the search works fine. Thanks. But in my case, the return nodes not contains chilnodes as your example. For example, If you search "Ext" only return the node that contain "Ext" and not her childnodes.

2) If you have a lot of nodes, when you click "X" for return from the search. The original tree expands all nodes and is very dificult view the original structure of the tree. This is a minor thing.

3) I think the best architecture is: Ext.ux.TreeFilterPluginAllInOne.js but without Ext.ux.SearchField.js. Because search field would be a common piece in many places of the applicattion.

4) The auto-expand option for the seacrh field. I

Vote Rating
    galdaka is an unknown quantity at this point

I use this modify of Ext.ux.FitToParent for adjust treePanel and hidden scrollbars that appears when your plugin create the toolbar:

http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthrea...494#post179494

View the results in: www.galdaka.es (West panel)

Greetings,

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mabello is on a distinguished road

Good job galdaka!

For the search, I think you need to implement something "ad hoc" for your needs; check out in my example the Ext.ux.DecoratorTreeFilter.js; you probably need to use some infos in your nodes and decide how you want to filter the nodes using that infos. When I have time, I will try to implement the filter you need.

The SearchField component is an extension of the Ext.form.TwinTriggerField; The SearchField class has reference to the TreeFilterPlugin, so is not very generic, it is really business dependent; but you have already the reusable generic component you are looking for, and it is the Ext.form.TwinTriggerField. You can see SearchField as an internal class of my plugin, it is not intended to be a reusable component, because the reusable component in my opinion is Ext.form.TwinTriggerField; check SearchField implementation out, the only code I have added is not reusable if not in the context of my plugin.

I agree with you, I can remove the expand all of the tree, I will do that in the next release, and I will try to fix the bug you have pointed out about the TextField not appearing in accordion layout...

About the auto-expand option: the toolbar is not a container (does not extend Container class), so I'm not sure that http://extjs.com/learn/Extension:FieldAutoExpand will do the job...next release of Ext (3.0) will fix this problem though and the toolbar will be really more powerful and easy to use.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

And by the way, your english is good!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    c.barca is on a distinguished road

Smile TreePanel Filter Plugin

TreePanel Filter Plugin

Hi Marco,

I'm playing with your TreePanel filter plugin, it work but I need to search a text into all children nodes, include relative parents.

I see your StartWithTreeFilter code, but I don't know how parameter I must set for this search type.

Can you help me please ?

Grazie Marco, ottimo lavoro.

Claudio

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Dear Claudio,
    Can you please try give a shot to the Ext.ux.TreeDecoratorFilter class that you can download with the zip of the extension in my first post?

TreeDecoratorFilter works so that only leaves are filtered using a "start with" filter, while the other nodes are never filtered (it is a "decorator" of the StartWithFilter)

PHP Code:
    Ext.namespace('Ext.ux');
    //Custom filter implementation; 
    Ext.ux.DecoratorTreeFilter = function(){
        var 
    startTreeFilter = new Ext.ux.StartWithTreeFilter();
        var 
    re null;

//@Public function called before filter is applied(before the execution of the filterFn;); return true to cancel the execution of the operation.

this.beforeFilterFn = function(texttreePaneltreeFilter){
            return 
    startTreeFilter.beforeFilterFn(texttreePaneltreeFilter);
        }

//@Public function called for each node on the tree starting from the root.

this.filterFn = function(nodenodeAttributetexttreePaneltreeFilter){

//Filter only the lives

return (startTreeFilter.filterFn(nodenodeAttributetexttreePaneltreeFilter) || node.attributes['leaf'] == false);    
        }

//@Public function called after filter after the execution of the filterFn.

this.afterFilterFn = function(texttreePaneltreeFilter){
            return 
    startTreeFilter.beforeFilterFn(texttreePaneltreeFilter);
        }

In Ext.ux.DecoratorTreeFilter implementation, filterFn function return always true (true means do not filter the node) if a node is NOT a leaf; if the node IS a leaf, the function return false (false means the node ha to be filtered) ONLY if the text of the node does not start with the sentence written in the SearchTextBox.
    Ext.ux.DecoratorTreeFilter requires though that when you build your tree, each node asserts if it is a leaf node or not, like in my example.
    Please let me know if it works for you.
    Thank you very much for helping to improve the extension, and welcome to the forum
    Marco

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    paulyb263 is on a distinguished road

Default Problem opening zip file

Problem opening zip file

When i download and try to unzip the Ext.ux.TreeFilterPlugin.zip file i am getting the message -

'The compressed folder is invalid or corrupt'

Would someone be so kind as to send me the file?

Thanks

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

download with FF instead of IE

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Great worked a treat! thanks

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Question

This is a neat plugin, however, Im having trouble getting it to filter out all non-leaf nodes that dont contain the search text

So at the moment my tree looks like this:-

As you can see it is not filtering the non-leaf nodes that dont contain the text 'Test'

I want it to look like this:-

Like in the GWT implemention:-

http://extjs.com/explorer/#filtertree

Ive tried modifying the code so that it filters out non-leaf nodes but then it filters out the child nodes aswell including the ones that include the search text

Anyone done anything similar or have any ideas?

Ive spent a lot of hours on this and I'm starting to think its not possible

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

@paulyb263
    Hi there,
    I was on holiday, I'm really sorry for my late answer!
    Yeah, I know what you mean.
    I think that for something like that, the easy way is to create the tree from the beginning, since the plugin is based on the TreeFilter implementation of ext, to achieve what you need could be not that trivial.
    If I found an easy way to achieve your goal, I'll let you know!
    Thanks

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar